Monday, June 28, 2010

other career paths

Hung out with DJ MJ Duke Friday night. He was spinning at Antonio's in Endicott. He was discussing going on tour with a live vocalist - another girl that was there. I immediately volunteered to be the girl hanging out in the dj booth. Duke & the another dj who was there, were like, you could totally do that. (other dj was really cute, but so was his girlfriend...) So I was thinking about it, and, yeah, it would be really fun to just hang out in there. But how much cooler would it be to actually know how to spin? Like, could I be a dj? Seems like a lot of techy stuff to learn... Idk. It was just a thought.

I would also like to learn to play bass guitar.

I'll keep you posted..... But for the time being, I'll stick with being that girl in the dj booth. :)


xo

1 comment:

SMC said...

Happy Canada Day!