Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm a telemarketer

Weird!

But it's really easy. I just say the same thing over and over. And over. And over. And over... (Are you getting the idea??)

I work in the marketing office of a roof sealing company. I basically call people and ask if they are having problems with their roof and if I can send them some information. I like hitting voice mail. Then I read from a script. When I actually talk to a person, I get to more or less wing it, depending on how the person reacts.

And it pays well. And it's a job. 2 things that I am very thankful for.

Well, I'm supposed to be on the phone right now, so I'll sign off.



xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heehee you crack me up!!! oh man, if anyone will be good at this you will be, I'll pray you like it and the environment etc and that it will be for the Lord's blessing, til something else comes along or whatever you are hopin to do!! Love, Cath :)