Tuesday, July 14, 2009

those of you who have known me for several years

will remember that at one point in my post-high school career, I attended Cortland College. Cortland, NY, is definitely a college town. There's a bit of industry, a lot of fast food restaurants, and the college. Oh, and lots of bars. Without going into detail, it was not a good 3 semesters for Rachel. It ended with arthroscopic knee surgery. I've rarely driven through the town (or is it a city??) in the 15 years since. The times I have, I've had panic attacks. I don't even like stopping at the Tim Horton's there, and many of you know of my love affair with Tim's. :D Where was I going with this? Oh yes... So for many years, I have had a very strong dislike for the whole city.

Why is it now that the 2 most attractive men in my acquaintance are from Cortland???!!!!! One of them has the most gorgeous eyelashes. Ever! He also has a girlfriend. The other one is most attractive. All I know about him is that he works in construction of some sort and is friends with the one with the eyelashes. If this one came around more often, I'm quite sure I would develop a crush on him.


Perhaps it's for the best that he only shows up every 3 months or so?! ;)


xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally digging the new blog and esp. the green and brown design, very cute!! Love, Cath :)