Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween

Instead of trick-or-treating, I updated the look of my blog. I kinda like it. Makes me wish I had something to say. lol

Actually, I am going to run out to get some coffee and then come back and write about cooking. I was realizing tonight that instead of working at my day job and at Target, I would much rather stay home and cook and blog about it. But, alas, that does not pay the bills. Well, I guess if I wrote well enough and often enough I could make some money, but that doesn't seem to be happening. So...

I'll be back.....


xo

1 comment:

gourmetgirl said...

Technically you could make enough money blogging about cooking...maybe you could quit your day job and go through a Julia Child cookbook in a year? oh wait...that's already been done...hmmm...congrats on the job!