Wednesday, February 7, 2007

rain

Rumour has it that it rains "all the time" in Seattle. I have heard this for years and, most recently, I heard it from everyone before I moved out here.

And it does rain.

Like this morning. It was raining when I left my apartment. But did I bring an umbrella? Of course not. I am wearing a hat, however.

And I didn't shower.

(Aren't u glad I shared?!)

But it's not raining now. At least it doesn't look like it is. But it's gray. The road is gray. The sky is gray. I'm not looking at the water, but I'm sure it's gray too. Kinda depressing. But I'm trying to stay positive.

Like being excited (?) that History got out early.

But I actually don't find that all that exciting. Sorry.

Guess I should head home. In the gray afternoon.

At least it's warm.

No comments: